Kenneth Zelnick, M.D., F.A.C.C.
Kenneth Zelnick, M.D., is a board certified general and interventional cardiologist with office located in Plantation, Florida. He holds staff positions at Westside Regional, Broward General, Imperial Point, Holly Cross, and Plantation General Hospitals
Dr Zelnick completed his undergraduate education at the University of Pennsylvania where he graduated with honors. Returning to his South Florida roots, he attended the University of Miami School of Medicine graduating Alpha Omega Alpha with specific distinction in research. His internal medicine training was at the prestigious Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City. He went on to train in Cardiology, as well as a second fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, at The University of Miami School of Medicine.
Since completing his training in 2006, Dr Zelnick has been practicing in South Florida. He has now established his office in Plantation where he continues to deliver the best in Cardiovascular care.
Education & Medical Training
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Cardiology Fellowship
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical Doctor with research distinction
- University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Arts
- Magna Cum Laude
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Alpha Epsilon Lambda
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- University of Miami Fellow of the year 2005, 2006
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology
Professional Societies and Certifications
- American College of Cardiology
- Rotablator Atherectomy
- Spectranetics Laser
- Cardiac CT Level 2
- Broward General
- Westside Regional Medical Center